Terms & Conditions of Booking
1. The photographers and/or videographers will document the event and take formal and candid portraits as
necessary. The client should provide a full list of names for formal photographs and ensure that
for group shots everyone is present.
2. Prior or during the event the client may inform the photographers and/or videographers of subjects they wish to be
captured, but the final content of images/video is to be at the photographers/videographers discretion.
3 The client will ensure that guests will not interfere with the photographers and/or videographers work.
4 The photographer and/or videographers retains the copyright to all images.
5. If the photographer and/or videographers is unable to perform due to illness or injury or other cause beyond the
control of the parties then the photographer will return money paid to the client but will have
no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation on liability also applies in the
event of photos or video being lost due to equipment malfunction, lost in the mail or otherwise lost
without fault of the photographer. If the photographer or videographer fails to perform for any other reason, the
photographer or videographer will not be liable for any amount in excess of the photographer’s fee.
6. Payment - The clients’ payment to the photographer will be as follows.
Non-refundable retainer of £100 is due of booking.
The remainder of the photographers fee for your chosen package price is payable in full 8
weeks before your wedding day.
7. Cancellation - In the event of a cancellation 50% of the package amount is non-refundable.
The photographer will hold the amount paid for an alternative wedding date depending on
availability. This is only available for the couple who made the booking.
8. A digital copy of proofs will be ready approximately 8-10 weeks after the wedding. The album
will be ready approximately 4/5 weeks after couples have decided the content of their album;
this is dependent on alterations requested by the wedding couple.